atomofficials is on both Facebook and Twitter... Click on the link(s) below:
Welcome to the A.T.O.M. Officials.com Web Site. This site was established on Tuesday, December 6, 2005. Please visit often to view the progress of it's development and for updated information.
An ATOM Membership Invoice Application is available at the top of the "ATOM Newsletter" page in PDF format and is printable for anyone interested in becoming a member.
Most Recent Update: Thursday, June 23, 2016...
1. Posting of portions of the ATOM Newsletter published on June 15, 2016 and the ATOM Membership Roster as of June 15, 2016. Both located on the "ATOM Newsletter" page. (posted 6/23/16)
2. Reminder: The MHSAA Cross Country On-Line Rules Meeting for 2016 will be available between August 8, 2016 (Monday) and September 15, 2016 (Thursday). Cross Country Regional Meets are scheduled for October 28, 2016 or October 29, 2016. The Cross Country State Finals are scheduled for November 5, 2016. (posted 6/23/16).
3. Posting at the bottom of the "Rule Clarifications" page a multi-page document from the National Federation of State High Schools (NFHS) of Track and Field Pre-Meet Notes for 2016, including a Review of 2016-2017 Rule Changes. (posted 1/19/16)
4. Posting of the following item and its location...
A. Brief statement regarding an MHSAA policy about aerial remote devices during competitions can also be found on the "XC and Track and Field News" page. (posted 10/13/14)
On Saturday, May 5, 2012, ATOM Official, ATOM Regional Representative and past ATOM President Lyle Berry was presented with the prestigious Vern L. Norris Award by the Michigan High School Athletic Association. Congratulations to Lyle!
We remember Kermit N. Ambrose, 1911-2012
The ATOM Web Site is associated with the...
1. To promote good fellowship among it's members;
2. To promote uniformity in officiating track & field and cross country;
3. To assist in training and developing new officials;
4. To foster a high standard of officiating ethics;
5. To promote improved track & field and cross country organization;
6. To promote track & field and cross country generally.